Announcing cell coordinates in Excel

Akshaya Choudhary

Hello everyone,
Is there a way in NVDA to announce cell coordinates for the focused cell in excel, even when the announcing of cell coordinates is turned off  in NVDA's document formating  settings?
Hearing cell coordinates all the time is little distracting, but at the same time I would like to know where I'm in the document from time to time.
--
Regards,
Sociohack

Ann Byrne

Try NVDA+delete.

At 07:33 AM 10/13/2021, you wrote:
Hello everyone,
Is there a way in NVDA to announce cell coordinates for the focused cell in excel, even when the announcing of cell coordinates is turned off in NVDA's document formating settings?
Hearing cell coordinates all the time is little distracting, but at the same time I would like to know where I'm in the document from time to time.
--
Regards,
Sociohack

Akshaya Choudhary