any addon to copy tables in webpages and past it into excel?

Alexandre Alves Toco

Hi!

Is there any addon or hint to copy a html table and past it in excel?

Rowen Cary

I also want to know, of course, if you have a solution, it is not only limited to NVDA add-ons, but also browser plug-ins.

nvdainth@...

Edited

try this https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/table2clipboard2/

or use function Import data from the web on Excel
Select Data > Get & Transform > From Web. see full instruction @ https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/import-data-from-the-web-b13eed81-33fe-410d-9247-1747269c28e4

but easier if you use a importhtml() formula on Google Sheet https://support.google.com/docs/answer/3093339

harshad solanki

Looking for the same for chrome browser... is there any similar?

On 24/08/2021, nvdainth@gmail.com <nvdainth@gmail.com> wrote:
[Edited Message Follows]
[Reason: add some content]

try this https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/table2clipboard2/

or use function Import data from the web on Excel
Select Data > Get & Transform > From Web. see full instruction @
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/import-data-from-the-web-b13eed81-33fe-410d-9247-1747269c28e4

but easier if you use a importhtml() formula on Google Sheet
https://support.google.com/docs/answer/3093339

Rowen Cary

It seems possible to use JavaScript code. I'm studying it.