Any adverse impact on NVDA if I install the Microsoft Defender Application Guard?

Pranav Lal

Hi all,

Are there any issues with NVDA if I install Microsoft Defender Application
Guard?

It will help with browser isolation.
Pranav

Quentin Christensen

I can't think of anything, but then I believe it's only available in Windows 10 professional and enterprise?  So I don't have it on this machine to test with in any case.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Pranav Lal

Hi Quentin,

I have installed the feature and so far so good, edge is running nicely.

Pranav

I can't think of anything, but then I believe it's only available in Windows 10 professional and enterprise?  So I don't have it on this machine to test with in any case.

On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 2:25 PM Pranav Lal <pranav@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Are there any issues with NVDA if I install Microsoft Defender Application
Guard?

It will help with browser isolation.
Pranav

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Quentin Christensen

Excellent!

Do let us know if you run into any issues :)

Quentin.