Topics

any update for add ons

ken lawrence

Hi NVDA my NVDA just now updated.  I have the add on for skype and the add on for teamtalk client. These are incompatible with NVDA’s most recent versions but not sure if I want to uninstall them because I want to make sure they don’t have updates coming.  Any timetable on when or if these addons will have versions that work with the newer NVDA?  I use both quite a bit and the thing I notice about skype is after I sign in to our radio station or when I sign back into my account after a show I’m locked into focus mode even when I tab to exit the form and I have to go to an email or a website to snap it off.  Insirt and space bar doesn’t work.  I could use a little better information on teamtalk too.  Will these add ons eventually work again with newer versions?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Do you have the Add-On Updater add-on installed?  If not, get it and install it.

There is a version of the TeamTalk add-on that appears to be compatible with NVDA 2019.1 and later.  As to the Skype add-on, look in Manage Add-Ons, see what the developer's email address is for that add-on, and contact the developer.

skype 8 electron for nvda python 2 and 3 compatible.

https://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/skype.nvda-addon

teamtalk nvda 2019.3

https://www.dlee.org/teamtalk/NVDA/TeamTalk_Classic.nvda-addon