Topics

Apologies to a Member

Nimer Jaber

Hello NVDA List,

I am writing to all of you to publicly apologize to a list member. Last week, I called out Sarah Alawami for an email which she had written to another list member about searching for a specific keyword in order to elicit specific search results. While I still disagree with Sarah about her hand-holding comment, her response by providing direct information about what a user could do to learn more information on a topic was inline with what the purpose of this list is. While I do not want us to be communicating to users that they should simply Google it without providing additional information, Sarah did provide information on exactly what to search for. I misread your message, and I am sorry that I reacted before understanding your message fully.

Thanks, and here's hoping all of you are well.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

up to you. Thanks.