Topics

Apologies to Ms. Pilz, Mr. Przic, and Mr. Spivey

I'm having one of those days.  I would have sworn that I'd switched over to looking at the Chat Subgroup, and as a result was not paying any attention to anything other than the messages in the list, rather than the group I thought I was in.

You all can, and should, ignore my previous responses in regard to moving from the Chat Subgroup to the main group for your topics.  They were already there, and it's my own bone-headed mistake that made me think otherwise.

Again, I apologize for the clutter.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell