Asking a favor please

Larry Higgins

Listers,

I am really becoming frustrated trying to download The Bookworm app. No matter what I do, even asking to keep the app in the settings menu offered with the uncommonly downloaded warning, I can get nowhere.

I am just wondering if someone would please put these app versions in a public Dropbox folder so that some of us experiencing this issue could more readily get the chance to try out this program.

I guess I could just use the portable zipped file rather than the setup executable, but would really like to use the  regular setup file for installation.

Hope I'm not asking this out of turn, but if someone could please oblige, it would really be appreciated.

Thanks,

Larry

john s

Larry, here you go.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9hh64ioe8mn79tu/Bookworm-2022.1a5-x64-setup.exe?dl=1
At 06:05 AM 5/2/2022, Larry Higgins, wrote:
Listers,

I am really becoming frustrated trying to download The Bookworm app. No matter what I do, even asking to keep the app in the settings menu offered with the uncommonly downloaded warning, I can get nowhere.

I am just wondering if someone would please put these app versions in a public Dropbox folder so that some of us experiencing this issue could more readily get the chance to try out this program.

I guess I could just use the portable zipped file rather than the setup executable, but would really like to use the regular setup file for installation.

Hope I'm not asking this out of turn, but if someone could please oblige, it would really be appreciated.

Thanks,

Larry

John

Gene

I don't recall if you said what browser you are using.  Also, since you may well run across this problem again, solving the problem now may save you trouble in the future and in the future, you may not have the option you are asking for now.

Gene

.