Attention Chess Players

Chris Smart

If you are on Twitter, get in touch with @BlindPandas. They  are creating an accessible, modern, and fully featured chess playing program for PC, with offline and online play capabilities. They are looking for experienced blind chess  players to help with testing.

If you are interested, please send them a direct message on Twitter.

And please forward to any other blind chess-related mailing lists, groups etc.

Personally, I regret not finishing the Hadley courses on learning to play. Anyone have the course material in electronic format, that I could load onto a Braille display?

Chris

David Csercsics

If you find the Hadley stuff for a braille display, I’d be interested as well. Thank you. I need a  chess study program. better