Topics

BARD express

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

I am pleased with how nvda is much better. I am able to gett all of the annotation now while using the advance mode.
******
Jesus says, follow me and I'll help you through the rough spots.
the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if you get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you!

Family times where there is fun for every ear!

Or ask your A device to play Family times on tuneIn
You can also find us on your mobile device install OoTunes and search for Family times

Joshua Hendrickson

I know, it is so awesome. Bard express works so well now with the new
version of NVDA.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson