Topics

Beginner's course in Python

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Hi everyone,

I would like to learn Python. I am developed in a few other programming languages but I would like to start from scratch. I would also not like to teach myself but to participate in a group learning experience.

I wonder if anyone can advise me how best to proceed?

I would be happy with an online course, fee-paying or free, from any country as long as it is conducted in English and is fully accessible with NVDA.

All the best,

Cearbhall

David Goldfield

I would also be interested in learning Python as I'd love to be able to contribute to the NVDA project by composing addons. If any skilled Python users are interested in conducting a series of classes I'd gladly pay for training provided that your teaching skills match your programming skills.

On 8/18/2020 4:59 PM, Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:

Hi everyone,

I would like to learn Python. I am developed in a few other programming languages but I would like to start from scratch. I would also not like to teach myself but to participate in a group learning experience.

I wonder if anyone can advise me how best to proceed?

I would be happy with an online course, fee-paying or free, from any country as long as it is conducted in English and is fully accessible with NVDA.

All the best,

Cearbhall

Fawaz Abdul rahman

Hi, exploring data with python is a really good book for beginners.

if you don’t want much examples, and you are good with programming may be you can checkout learn python book by tutorial points.

Also I heard thinking python is a really good one as well but I haven’t read it yet.

Good luck.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I would like to learn Python. I am developed in a few other programming languages but I would like to start from scratch. I would also not like to teach myself but to participate in a group learning experience.

I wonder if anyone can advise me how best to proceed?

I would be happy with an online course, fee-paying or free, from any country as long as it is conducted in English and is fully accessible with NVDA.

All the best,

Cearbhall

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Thanks,

Ill keep those references by me. I am actually about to get started with Think Python! I like the approach and so, here goes!

All the best,

Cearbhall

I would like to learn Python. I am developed in a few other programming languages but I would like to start from scratch. I would also not like to teach myself but to participate in a group learning experience.

I wonder if anyone can advise me how best to proceed?

I would be happy with an online course, fee-paying or free, from any country as long as it is conducted in English and is fully accessible with NVDA.

All the best,

Cearbhall

Give me the download link of Corce?