Bhavya Shah, from India to the USA, part 3

Quentin Christensen

Hi everyone,

NV Access is very proud to share part 3 of our series of interviews with Bhavya Shah. Bhavya talks about his involvement in the NVDA community and his contributions. Excitingly, these were one factor mentioned in his college acceptance letters!

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Bhavya shah

Dear all,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone in the NVDA
community who has played a role in my journey over the years.
Countless people have entertained my questions, let me take
responsibility, mentored me patiently, and enabled me to explore and
learn and contribute. Few things have been as big a part of my life as
NVDA, and for the terrific people I have met in this community (you
know who you are), I am ever so grateful. I remain a fierce advocate
of free, open-source, and low-cost assistive technology, and a proud
NVDA user.

Happy holidays!

On 12/20/21, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Hi everyone,

NV Access is very proud to share part 3 of our series of interviews with
Bhavya Shah. Bhavya talks about his involvement in the NVDA community and
his contributions. Excitingly, these were one factor mentioned in his
college acceptance letters!
Part 3:
https://www.nvaccess.org/post/bhavya-shah-from-india-to-the-usa-part-3/

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org

Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah
Stanford University | Class of 2024

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

OK where can I find parts I and II? Thanks.

Hi everyone,

NV Access is very proud to share part 3 of our series of interviews with Bhavya Shah. Bhavya talks about his involvement in the NVDA community and his contributions. Excitingly, these were one factor mentioned in his college acceptance letters!

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Quentin Christensen

Lino,

Apologies for coming in late, but if you haven't found the earlier parts of the Bhavya interview series yet, here are all the links:

Each part also links to the earlier parts in case you come across it independently.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Dec 22, 2021 at 2:17 AM Lino Morales <linomorales001@...> wrote:

OK where can I find parts I and II? Thanks.

Hi everyone,

NV Access is very proud to share part 3 of our series of interviews with Bhavya Shah. Bhavya talks about his involvement in the NVDA community and his contributions. Excitingly, these were one factor mentioned in his college acceptance letters!

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Thank you sir for getting back to me. I'll check those out. Babia has been a big part of this list for a long while now and its cool you all at NV Access interviewed him.