Topics

Bluetooth speakers with NVDA are not helpful

Suman Dogra

Hi
I am using BlueTooth speakers JBL go with my laptop. I am using
default settings of NVDA with Microsoft David voice.
some initial words and letters are not spoken when using bluetooth
speakers. in order to listen the correct word for example the name of
the button and options on the taskbar I have to stop using bluetooth
speakers with NVDA.
it appears as if bluetooth speakers cuts off that part of the speech,
for example for delete button, only button is heard, for notifications
only otifications will be heard.

Regards
Suman

Jacob Kruger

Bluetooth audio add-on:

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/BluetoothAudio.en.html

Jacob Kruger
Blind biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2020-10-02 04:00 PM, Suman Dogra wrote:
Hi
I am using BlueTooth speakers JBL go with my laptop. I am using
default settings of NVDA with Microsoft David voice.
some initial words and letters are not spoken when using bluetooth
speakers. in order to listen the correct word for example the name of
the button and options on the taskbar I have to stop using bluetooth
speakers with NVDA.
it appears as if bluetooth speakers cuts off that part of the speech,
for example for delete button, only button is heard, for notifications
only otifications will be heard.

Regards
Suman

Suman Dogra