locked Boatarde all jewelry?

leandro da cruz

Eu uso sublime se você quiser eu posso enviá-lo para você é muito bom para a programação

On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 12:39 PM, leandro da cruz wrote:
Eu uso sublime se você quiser eu posso enviá-lo para você é muito bom para a programação
-
This topic is now locked, as the subject line is not machine translatable.

Google Translation of the above content:  I use sublime if you want I can send it to you it's very good for programming.

I am presuming this reply was made to one of two different topics regarding programming tools, but have no idea which one.  While we do not have an official language for the NVDA group, both of those topics have been conducted in English, which is the de facto language for the group.  I just don't know what to even do with this topic, so I've done the best I can.
--

Brian Virginia, USA  Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H2, Build 19044

Memory is a crazy woman that hoards rags and throws away food.

         ~ Austin O'Malley