Topics

book extensively dealing with NVDA or JAWS and the internet

Aschalew Byness

Hi Friends?
I want to purchase a book if there is a one extensively discussing
NVDA and JAWS with the internet. May you suggest me please?

Tony Ballou

Hi,

Look this one up from Carroll press.  It’s called When One Web browser is not enough. It’s a guide for using the internet with jaws and NVDA.

Hope this helps.

Tony

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I want to purchase a book if there is a one extensively discussing
NVDA and JAWS with the internet. May you suggest me please?

Aschalew Byness

Than k you Tony! I already bought that book. I didn't find it
sufficient enough to know of the internet and screen reader in detail.
I need a more advanced book therefore. Best

On 9/25/20, Tony Ballou <cyberpro224@...> wrote:
Hi,

Look this one up from Carroll press. It’s called When One Web browser is
not enough. It’s a guide for using the internet with jaws and NVDA.
Hope this helps.

Tony

10