Bounce Messages from Groups.io #adminnotice

What follows is not aimed at Don, specifically, but needs to be restated every once in a while.

When Groups.io sends a message to you saying your messages are being bounced, it should contain what is often called an "unbounce link" that you are asked to activate to fix the situation.

That is all you need to do.  Test messages are not necessary.

I could have sworn that Groups.io also sent you a confirmation that you're no longer bouncing after activating the unbounce link, but I could be wrong about that.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon

Sarah k Alawami

The last time I bounced, a message was not sent to verify this, I think though if you look on the web  you will see if you were  unbounced. So that is another way.

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 08:44 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
The last time I bounced, a message was not sent to verify this
-
Because it will only be if automated attempts to unbounce (which are undertaken) do not resolve the issue.

But I will repeat, if you are a member that receives a bounce message from Groups.io, please simply activate the unbounce link.  That is all that is necessary.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon