From: "Rob Hudson" <rob_hudson3182@...>
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2020 11:40:01 -0500
Subject: [nvda] Braille doesn't work in Google Docs

Using NVDA 2020.2 and Google Chrome Version 86.0.4221.0 (Official Build) canary (64-bit) on windows 10
I press alt+ctrl+z to enable screen reader mode. However I get no braille output. Is this a known bug, or did I miss a step somewhere.

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 01:06 PM, Rob Hudson wrote:
There was a setting i missed in the docs interface. Oops.
-
Would you mind sharing which one?   Someone else is virtually certain to miss the same thing later, and having it on record in the archive can prove most helpful.

. . . the presumption of innocence, while essential in the legal realm, does not mean the elimination of common sense outside it.  The willing suspension of disbelief has its limits, or should.

    ~ Ruth Marcus,  November 10, 2017, in Washington Post article, Bannon is right: It’s no coincidence The Post broke the Moore story

Rob Hudson

If you press alt+shift+A to go into the menus, and find accessibility, there is a "enable braille support" checkbox.

~ Ruth Marcus , November 10, 2017, in Washington Post article , Bannon is right: Its no coincidence The Post broke the Moore story ( https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/bannon-is-right-its-no-coincidence-the-post-broke-the-moore-story/2017/11/10/50e485c4-c662-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html )