Braille shortcuts?

Harry Bell <ubupanoramix@...>

I’ve just managed to link my Orbit Reader 20 to NVDA on my Windows 10 laptop. Can someone point me to some resources where I can learn how to use Braille keys to emulate TAB, ALT, CTRL and other key combinations so I can navigate and interact?
Thanks
Harry

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Harry

I am not a braille display user but have a look under the input gestures section and locate one called Emulated system keyboard keys

Have a sus through the gestures there.

By the way there are users who use a braille extender add on as well found at https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/brailleExtender.en.html

Hope either helps.

Gene nz

On 10/07/2022 5:23 am, Harry Bell via groups.io wrote:
I’ve just managed to link my Orbit Reader 20 to NVDA on my Windows 10 laptop. Can someone point me to some resources where I can learn how to use Braille keys to emulate TAB, ALT, CTRL and other key combinations so I can navigate and interact?
Thanks
Harry

Harry Bell <ubupanoramix@...>

Thanks, Gene - I’ll investigate!