BrailleExtender demo/tutorial-regarding

soloman s

Hello all,
Could someone share/direct me to a good resource for using
BrailleExtender NVDA Addon?
I prefer a good podcast/tutorial.
Thanks much in advance!

--
With warm regards
Solomon S

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Solomon

I am not aware of any audio tutorial for that add on. The closest you will get is the documentation for the braille extender add on by pressing the nvda key + letter N then arr-owing down to the add on then right to the documentation menu. After you go into it it should explain what the different parts do.

Gene nz

  .

the21/08/2021 2:54 pm, soloman s wrote:

Hello all,
Could someone share/direct me to a good resource for using
BrailleExtender NVDA Addon?
I prefer a good podcast/tutorial.
Thanks much in advance!

soloman s

Hello Gene ma'm,
Thank you for the tip but I could not make out anything.
I'll try and play with the addon.
Thank you very much for the resourceful site!

--
With warm regards
Solomon S

dennis huckle

Hello,
Some time ago I wrote a short guide as a text file regarding navigating a pc with nvda and a focus braille display.
If you feel this may be of use come back off list
dwhuckle@virginmedia.com Kind regards,
Dennis huckle.

I am not aware of any audio tutorial for that add on. The closest you will get is the documentation for the braille extender add on by pressing the nvda key + letter N then arr-owing down to the add on then right to the documentation menu. After you go into it it should explain what the different parts do.

Gene nz

  .

the21/08/2021 2:54 pm, soloman s wrote:

Hello all,
Could someone share/direct me to a good resource for using
BrailleExtender NVDA Addon?
I prefer a good podcast/tutorial.
Thanks much in advance!

Richard Wells

I found Dennis's work to be extremely helpful in understanding the
Braille Extender add-on.