Topics

Browse mode: Can't navigate by spelling errors in Chrome text fields?

Luke Robinett

Hi folks,

I just opened a GitHub issue for this and thought I’d follow it up with a message to the group. When I’m in a multi line input field on a site using Chrome and I press W while in browse mode, it is supposed to move to the next spelling error. Instead, NVDA just says “not supported in this document.” This seems strange. Browse mode is mostly aimed at web navigation, so if this feature is not supported in the “document,” which I must assume means the web page in this context, in what document type would it be supported?

Thanks,

Luke

Sascha Cowley

The only place I know of this working is in word documents.