Topics

Browsing eclipse documentation with NVDA

Mohammed Alderweesh

Hi All,

I am trying to browse the online documentation for the Eclipse IDE with NVDA, but I am having difficulties.  My problem is I can’t get to the main area of the documentation. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you .

Mohammed

Please provide the web address(es), and some examples of what it is that you can't get to.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell

Mohammed Alderweesh

This is the link.

I am trying to get to the main article of each help section.

Thank you.
Mohammed