Topics

calibre and NVDA

Hello all. I'm currently running the latest version of Calibre, 5.10.1. I thought there was some piece of software or an NVDA add-on that would make this a bit ore accessible. Any leads would be appreciated.

Jackie

Yeah, it's called the cli (command line interface) lol.

On 1/23/21, Governor staten <govsta@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all. I'm currently running the latest version of Calibre, 5.10.1.
I thought there was some piece of software or an NVDA add-on that would
make this a bit ore accessible. Any leads would be appreciated.

I was thinking more of an NVDA add-on. I found one, and it does what I need it to do.

As to your suggestion, I should probably learn that interface. :)

On 1/23/21, Governor staten <govsta@...> wrote:
Hello all. I'm currently running the latest version of Calibre, 5.10.1.
I thought there was some piece of software or an NVDA add-on that would
make this a bit ore accessible. Any leads would be appreciated.

mk360

Also, you can use a spanish add-on that improves the Calibre accessibility wiith NVDA, you can download it here.

Regards,

mk.

El 24/01/2021 a las 17:08, Jackie escribió:
Yeah, it's called the cli (command line interface) lol.

On 1/23/21, Governor staten <govsta@...> wrote:
Hello all. I'm currently running the latest version of Calibre, 5.10.1.
I thought there was some piece of software or an NVDA add-on that would
make this a bit ore accessible. Any leads would be appreciated.

I probably have that one.