From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of lauracornwell
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 7:49 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] call for topics letter.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Sarah k Alawami

I'm a bit confused as to what you need. I'm having issues reading the subject tab as nvda is freezing, but your body is failing to explain what you want and clear steps to reproduce and a clear use case for the feature, if it is in fact a feature. What do you mean by pop up letters?

Thanks.

On 9/22/2020 7:48 AM, lauracornwell wrote:
We hope to hear from you soon.

Sarah k Alawami

Ok, my bad. I'm having an issue where nvda won't read the subject when I hit nvda control left and right in tBird. Sorry about that. I heard "call for pop up letters" not "topics." Please excuse the mistake.

On 9/22/2020 9:16 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
If you did attach the call for topics, it didn't come through.
Cheers,
Jsoeph

This is an NVDACon material - I'll notify the organizers about this problem.
Cheers,
Joseph

I'm a bit confused as to what you need. I'm having issues reading the subject tab as nvda is freezing, but your body is failing to explain what you want and clear steps to reproduce and a clear use case for the feature, if it is in fact a feature. What do you mean by pop up letters?

Thanks.

On 9/22/2020 7:48 AM, lauracornwell wrote:
We hope to hear from you soon.

lauracornwell

I am going to resend this again. Thanks for help in letting me know that it did not work the first time .
Please let me know if this works. to send this again. resend this again.