Can't install NVDA

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

I was running the 2021 version of NVDA and it was working . I decided to try the 2022 beta, It would not install. The music would start and stop. I then uninstalled the 2021 version and tried to install 2022 version again, still will not install. I then tried to go back to 2021 and it would not install. I also tried to run as administrator. This is on a Win11 computer. I have another Win 11 computer and NVDA 2022 installed with no problem. Any Idea what would prevent NVDA from installing.

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

try restoring NVDA settings, oops, is it not installed? reset pc settings

--
eduardo fermiano luccas
joinville, brasil

Cyrille

Hello

Please test NVDA2022.1rc2. Some issues have been fixed regarding crash at startup since then.

Cheers,

Cyrille