From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Martin Brown
Sent: September 5, 2021 4:11 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] CaptchaSolver

Is anyone using the NVDA addin CaptchaSolver? If so, how good is it. I assume it is a paid service. I have not found the web site very accessible using either NVDA or JAWS.
Thanks in advance for any responses.
Martin

nvda captcha solver addon giv me
please ....????/,,,

On Sun, Sep 5, 2021 at 6:55 AM Chris Smart <ve3rwj@...> wrote:
I'm interested in this as well. Just the other day I ran into a visual CAPTCHA with no audio alternative. What is this, 2005? ūüėĀ

Is anyone using the NVDA addin CaptchaSolver? If so, how good is it. I assume it is a paid service. I have not found the web site very accessible using either NVDA or JAWS.
Thanks in advance for any responses.
Martin

That add-on uses the paid service at rucaptcha.com, which is a Russia-based service.  The price appears to be quite cheap, whether for regular Captchas or the more complex modern ones.

There's really no way to know how well these services do, or do not, work without trying them.  As far as the NVDA Add-On, it appears to have been around for a while and is one of the "home grown" and not officially vetted add-ons.

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

On Sun, Sep 5, 2021 at 12:14 PM, ( NAJAF . Naqvi ) wrote:
nvda captcha solver addon giv me
-
They're all available via nvda-addons.org:

captchaSolver | NVDA Add-ons Directory

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

big Thanks