Changing to Thunderbird and threaded view

Daniel McGee

Hello all

Like on my iPhone, is it possible to switch from every message individually and have messages grouped into Conversation threads with thunderbird andNVDA.

Following this question, is it then easy to keep track of the different conversations using this email client plus the above fore mentioned screen reader.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone about this.

kind regards

Daniel

Blake Roberts

Daniel,
You can switch Thunderbird to threaded conversations by going into the TB View Menu (alt+v), Sort By submenu and turn the option on by checking "Threaded" checkbox. I tried threaded view briefly and chose to use "Unthreaded" instead.

I suggest that you join the Thunderbird group on groups.io to get feedback from TB users about how easy Threaded mode is. You can also  ask any additional TB questions there.
https://groups.io/g/thunderbird
Relevant email addresses for the Thunderbird group, including subscribing, are at the link above. The primary/intended audience is screen-reader users.

Blake