Topics

Character not spoken when reading by character

Daniel Gartmann

Hi,

Using NVDA 2019.3.1, and the CodeFactory Vocalizer add-on:

I am trying to investigate an issue where the é character is not being read with the CodeFactory Danish voices when I go character by character using the standard, arrow keys.

With eSpeak NG, the character is spoken.

Any idea how I can investigate this issue further or even try to correct it?

Thanks and best regards

Daniel

Daniel Gartmann

I got the issue fixed by adding the character to the Symbols and Punctuations dialog.

Daniel