character phonetics

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

Can anyone tell me if this addon has been updated. I have forgotten what it was called. It announces phonetically when you place your cursor on a letter.

See topic:  Compatibility of EnhancedPhoneticReading AddOn?

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

Ron Canazzi

Hi Robert,

It does work with an update to version 0.5A2.

--
Signature: