Topics

Checking file size in the "Properties" dialog using NVDA

Louise Pfau

Hi.  How do I check the file size listed in the "Properties" dialog with NVDA?  It was possible to navigate to it with JAWS using the "JAWS" or "invisible" cursors.  When I use the similar NVDA reading commands for reading in scan mode, the only thing that is read is the text of the control with system focus, which is usually the "read-only" checkbox that appears when the "Properties" dialog is first opened.

Thanks,

Louise

Tony Ballou

Hi,

While in properties hit insert-b  and NVDA will read what’s in the dialog box to you. Hope this helps.

Tony

Sent from Mail for Windows 10