locked Checking on you?

Howard Traxler

I'm doing fine, Nancy.  I'd sure like to do you a favor; but I don't think you were writing to me.

On 10/18/2021 7:17 PM, Don H wrote:
What the heck is this?

On 10/18/2021 7:08 PM, supermom1941@cox.net wrote:
How are you doing?

Just checking if you could do me a favor?

Nancy J

tim

What is that?

On 10/18/2021 8:08 PM, supermom1941@... wrote:

How are you doing?

Just checking if you could do me a favor?

Nancy J

udit pandey

hi to all,
plz wait for sometime the sender will reply and stop asking whats that like question

--
hope that you all are safe with your family,
 udit

Chris Smart

Hmm, why do I think someone has been hacked?