Topics

Chicken Nugett and NVDA

Ketan Kothari

Dear FFriends,

I am unable to do a few things on chicken nugett with NVDA. I am
unable to compose a new tweet; I am unable to reply to any tweet etc.
Please do help.

I am using Win10 with NVDA 2016.1.

Thank you.

Ketan

--
Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,

Roger Stewart

Sounds like a Chicken Nugget problem. I use it with nvda all the time and have no problems here. Can't really say what is happening there.

Roger

On 3/28/2016 2:00 AM, Ketan Kothari wrote:
Dear FFriends,

I am unable to do a few things on chicken nugett with NVDA. I am
unable to compose a new tweet; I am unable to reply to any tweet etc.
Please do help.

I am using Win10 with NVDA 2016.1.

Thank you.

Ketan

This comes up time and time and time again. I presume that you're using alt+windows+T to compose a tweet, and alt+windows+R to reply. Remember, in Windows 10, the keys have slightly been remapped.
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.
Training Instructor.