Clipspeak addon

Chris Mullins

Hi

Is there a 2021.1 compatible version of the Clipspeak addon available?  If so, where can I find it?

Cheers

Chris

Sent from Mail for Windows

There does not seem to be.  Even on GitHub, the original ClipSpeak code has remained unchanged since 2017.  I can't seem to find any easy way to contact the original developer, either.

Since this project is open-source someone else could take it over if the original developer cannot be reached or has made the decision to cease development.

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

Rui Fontes

Here is a version that should work...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ahmqhqbjde3gdm/clipspeak2021.1_compatible_and_translations_possible.nvda-addon?dl=1

You can also use other add-ons to the same purpose...

Rui Fontes

Às 16:41 de 08/09/2021, Brian Vogel escreveu:

There does not seem to be.  Even on GitHub, the original ClipSpeak code has remained unchanged since 2017.  I can't seem to find any easy way to contact the original developer, either.

Since this project is open-source someone else could take it over if the original developer cannot be reached or has made the decision to cease development.

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

Chris Mullins

Hi Rui

That’s perfect, many thanks

Cheers

Chris

Sent from Mail for Windows

You can also use other add-ons to the same purpose...

Rui Fontes

Às 16:41 de 08/09/2021, Brian Vogel escreveu:

There does not seem to be.  Even on GitHub, the original ClipSpeak code has remained unchanged since 2017.  I can't seem to find any easy way to contact the original developer, either.

Since this project is open-source someone else could take it over if the original developer cannot be reached or has made the decision to cease development.

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

Kevin Cussick

ruia, do You have an updated addon for your addon documentation? thanks in advance.

On 08/09/2021 20:31, Chris Mullins wrote:
Hi Rui
That’s perfect, many thanks
Cheers
Chris
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ahmqhqbjde3gdm/clipspeak2021.1_compatible_and_translations_possible.nvda-addon?dl=1 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ahmqhqbjde3gdm/clipspeak2021.1_compatible_and_translations_possible.nvda-addon?dl=1>
<https://github.com/nvdaes/NVDAAddon-Clipspeak> code has remained
unchanged since 2017.  I can't seem to find any easy way to contact
the original developer, either.
Since this project is open-source someone else could take it over if
the original developer cannot be reached or has made the decision to
cease development.
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance
and conscientious stupidity.
         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

Rui Fontes

Hello!

The last version is 21.05 and it is available in the add-ons oficial page...

So, if you do not have the add-on to update automatically, go to add-ons manager, Get add-ons and download it from there...

Rui Fontes