Clock v21.07 #addonrelease

zvonimir stanečić, 9a5dsz

Hi to al.!

I would like tonform you all, that the clock addon version 21.07, compatible with NVDA 2021.1 is released.

I would like to Thank Joseph Lee for pointing me how to go further with this!

The link is:

https://github.com/hkatic/clock/releases/download/v21.07/clock-21.07.nvda-addon

Note! This should appear in the addon updater in some time.

Best,

Zvonimir

Chris Smart

Thank you.

Betsy Grenevitch

Thank you so very much. It is great to hear the clock going off again.

--
Betsy Grenevitch 678-862-3876

Hi all,

And now, if you are using Add-on Updater, you can download and install Clock 21.07.

Cheers,

Joseph