Clubdeck with NVDA

Afik Souffir <afik.souffir@...>

Hi,

Someone has use Clubdeck with NVDA and say if its accessible?

In addition, for some reason I can't access the site, with chrome or edge.

Can someone provide a direct link?

נשלח מהאפליקציה 'דואר' עבור Windows 10

Richard Kuzma

Good afternoon,

What is clubdeck please?

Might be of some interest to me as I am a blind dj.

Thanks

Someone has use Clubdeck with NVDA and say if its accessible?

In addition, for some reason I can't access the site, with chrome or edge.

Can someone provide a direct link?

נשלח מהאפליקציה 'דואר' עבור Windows 10

Lino Morales

Yes. Their URL is:

www.clubdeck.app

On 7/2/2021 10:57 AM, Afik Souffir wrote:

Hi,

Someone has use Clubdeck with NVDA and say if its accessible?

In addition, for some reason I can't access the site, with chrome or edge.

Can someone provide a direct link?

נשלח מהאפליקציה 'דואר' עבור Windows 10

Lino Morales

Its not what you think. Club Deck is a 3rd party app for Windows and Mac to connect with Clubhouse a very popular social media app on iOS and Android. Read more about it at:

www.clubhouse.com

On 7/2/2021 12:23 PM, Richard Kuzma via groups.io wrote:

Good afternoon,

What is clubdeck please?

Might be of some interest to me as I am a blind dj.

Thanks

Someone has use Clubdeck with NVDA and say if its accessible?

In addition, for some reason I can't access the site, with chrome or edge.

Can someone provide a direct link?

נשלח מהאפליקציה 'דואר' עבור Windows 10

Richard Kuzma

Thanks, your right but this may help someone else out that I know.

Have a great one

Someone has use Clubdeck with NVDA and say if its accessible?

In addition, for some reason I can't access the site, with chrome or edge.

Can someone provide a direct link?

נשלח מהאפליקציה 'דואר' עבור Windows 10

Afik Souffir <afik.souffir@...>

Hi lino,

Do you have a direct link to the .exe. file?

For unknown reason, not Microsoft edge and not chrome can access the Clubdeck site.

I’m trying

Clubdeck.app/

And nothing.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

On 7/2/2021 10:57 AM, Afik Souffir wrote:

Hi,

Someone has use Clubdeck with NVDA and say if its accessible?

In addition, for some reason I can't access the site, with chrome or edge.

Can someone provide a direct link?

נשלח מהאפליקציה 'דואר' עבור Windows 10

Sarah k Alawami

Yes it works, but they are having issue sright now what issues are you having, as the site works, or worked fine with chrome and edge before the mishap they had.

Someone has use Clubdeck with NVDA and say if its accessible?

In addition, for some reason I can't access the site, with chrome or edge.

Can someone provide a direct link?

נשלח מהאפליקציה 'דואר' עבור Windows 10

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

On 7/2/2021 10:57 AM, Afik Souffir wrote:

Hi,

Someone has use Clubdeck with NVDA and say if its accessible?

In addition, for some reason I can't access the site, with chrome or edge.

Can someone provide a direct link?

נשלח מהאפליקציה 'דואר' עבור Windows 10

Afik Souffir <afik.souffir@...>

Hi Robert,