Code Factory Add-on

E.T.

Hi all,
Just updated to 2022/1 and my Code Factory add-on is gone again. Couple questions. One, is Code Factory still available for this version? If so, can someone give me a link to download a compatible Code Factory version? Thought I had link but it points me to an old version of Code Factory. Thanks.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
will make violent revolution inevitable."
--John F. Kennedy
My e-Mail:
Ancient.Aliens@...

Sarah k Alawami

If you bought from AtGuys sign in, go to account and drill down the table until you find your cf item, then click the link.

Good luckl.l

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of E.T. via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2022 10:49 AM
To: NVDA <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Code Factory Add-on

Hi all,
Just updated to 2022/1 and my Code Factory add-on is gone again.
Couple questions. One, is Code Factory still available for this version?
If so, can someone give me a link to download a compatible Code Factory version? Thought I had link but it points me to an old version of Code Factory. Thanks.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
--John F. Kennedy
My e-Mail:
Ancient.Aliens@...

E.T.

Sarah, thanks. I did not see a newer file but still have the one I downloaded year ago. I shall see if that will work.

I am curious, if what NVDA is doing is removing these add-ons and why. Every time I update the 2021 version, I alwayus got the warning but never lost the CF add-on.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...

On 5/29/2022 12:59 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
If you bought from AtGuys sign in, go to account and drill down the table until you find your cf item, then click the link.
Good luckl.l
Just updated to 2022/1 and my Code Factory add-on is gone again.
Couple questions. One, is Code Factory still available for this version?
If so, can someone give me a link to download a compatible Code Factory version? Thought I had link but it points me to an old version of Code Factory. Thanks.
From E.T.'s Keyboard...
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
--John F. Kennedy
My e-Mail:
Ancient.Aliens@...

Sarah k Alawami

No, it will not work, you need to download the latest one. The file is mislabeled but here is the link.

https://www.codefactoryglobal.com/downloads/installers/codefactory-py3-1.0.nvda-addon

Just updated to 2022/1 and my Code Factory add-on is gone again.
Couple questions. One, is Code Factory still available for this version?
If so, can someone give me a link to download a compatible Code Factory version? Thought I had link but it points me to an old version of Code Factory. Thanks.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
--John F. Kennedy
My e-Mail:
Ancient.Aliens@...

E.T.

Ok great, got my voice back again. Thanks very much for the help.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...