From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 4:46 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Code Factory add-on updated!

Hi everyone,

Following on from the confusion around the update to the Code Factory NVDA add-on.  I reached out to them earlier today and they have confirmed that the add-on has been updated and the version on the site now IS the new update.  It is compatible from NVDA 2019.3 through to the current NVDA 2022.1.

It's a little confusing as the file name is the same, but it is the new one.  Please do download it from: https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/

If you have any issues with it, please do reach out to Code Factory.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen