code factory vocalizer and eloquince addon

Don H

Does anyone know when the atguys code factory nvda addon will be updated to work with the upcoming versions of NVDA?

Bob Jutzi

Someone previously posted an update was in the works.  Since I haven't
heard anything since, I tried again directly contacting Code Factory
yesterday.

On 7/5/2021 9:33 AM, Don H wrote:
Does anyone know when the atguys code factory nvda addon will be
updated to work with the upcoming versions of NVDA?

Chris

I guess that IT guys are resellers and dont actually develop the add-on them selves

Code factory themselves are the ones you need to contact regarding a update