Code Factry’s Eloquence spells space, and others instead of

Gerardo Corripio

Have anyone of you guys noticed that Eloquence, contained witin the Code Factory’s NVDA combo, for spaces, dashes and others, instead of stating them by name, it spells them out? Not annoying, but nevertheless I wish they’d fix this ittle issue.

Gera

Clement Chou

Yes. It also says c-a-p instead of cap, which does annoy me.

On 8/11/21, Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@gmail.com> wrote:
Have anyone of you guys noticed that Eloquence, contained witin the Code
Factory’s NVDA combo, for spaces, dashes and others, instead of stating them
by name, it spells them out? Not annoying, but nevertheless I wish they’d
fix this ittle issue.

Gera

Sarah k Alawami

Yep I have. It drives me absolutely nuts. Who can we report this to? Also I can't find a way to speed up the spell voice as well, is this yet another bug?

Have anyone of you guys noticed that Eloquence, contained witin the Code Factory’s NVDA combo, for spaces, dashes and others, instead of stating them by name, it spells them out? Not annoying, but nevertheless I wish they’d fix this ittle issue.

Gera

Quentin Christensen

At the bottom of the Code Factory Eloquence page there are several options for reporting:

- A link to their helpdesk: http://www.codefactory.cat/helpdesk/
- A link to their contact us page, which has a form and an email address: https://codefactoryglobal.com/contact-us/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 5:32 AM Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:
Yep I have.  It drives me absolutely nuts. Who can we report this to? Also I can't find a way to speed up the spell voice as well, is this yet another bug?

Have anyone of you guys noticed that Eloquence, contained witin the Code Factory’s NVDA combo, for spaces, dashes and others, instead of stating them by name, it spells them out? Not annoying, but nevertheless I wish they’d fix this ittle issue.

Gera

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Josh Kennedy

I reported stuff and it seems like codeFactory doesn't really care.

Sarah k Alawami

Right, they don't really respond, or they say that x will be fixed, but nothing is. I've had nothing but bad luck when it comes to contacting them regarding issues I've had. They don't really care, or so it seems.

Thanks though, happy friday.