Topics

CodeFactory Eloquence

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  I just got myself a new laptop, and when I installed NVDA, I also installed the Codefactory Eloquence and Vocalizer AddOn. however, when I tried to activate the addOn, I got a message in a foreign language, I think it was German, from the activation server, and my addOn was not activated.  I might have forgotten to deactivate my AddOn when I reInstalled my Windows in the past, but why the activation server couldn't report the failure in english, I couldn't understand.  I hope that there are CodeFactory reps on this list who can get in touch privately with me on this issue. Thank you.  Cheers!