CodeFactory Eloquence for NVDA 2021.1

Dave Marthouse

I just upgraded to the latest version of NVDA.  My Eloquence from code factory has stopped working.  What is the link for obtaining the new ad-on to get Eloquence back?

Dave Marthouse

dmarthouse@gmail.com

NEW: Eloquence and Vocalizer Add-on for NVDA 2021.1 (and later )

If they don't have a way for you to redownload, then contact CodeFactory.

      ~ Brian Vogel