From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of abhijitkasbe78@...
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2021 3:25 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Codefactory Eloquence with Latest Version of NVDA

hello!

i am using codefactory eloquence with NVDA.

but while using this i am not getting options like inflation , breathness and headness.

anyone is aware about this thing?

Quentin Christensen

I'm not familiar with it, however I don't use these voices regularly.  It would be worth checking with Code Factory themselves.  Their contact page is at: https://codefactoryglobal.com/contact-us/ and includes both a form and a link to their email address.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen