CodeFactory Eloquence with NVDA 2022.1?

Chris Smart

Before I email CodeFactory, has anybody else gotten an answer from them as to when their add-on will work with NVDA 2022.1?

Chris, starting to wish I hadn’t given them my money

Curtis Delzer

OOPS, just found it, ignore previous message will install and report.

On 5/14/2022 12:18 PM, Chris Smart wrote:
Before I email CodeFactory, has anybody else gotten an answer from them as
to when their add-on will work with NVDA 2022.1?

Chris, starting to wish I hadn't given them my money

--
Curtis Delzer
H.S.
K6VFO
Rialto, CA
curtis@...

Socheat

Code Factory always has poor support for everything. Also bought them too.

------ Original Message ------
From "Chris Smart" <ve3rwj@...>
Date 5/15/2022 2:18:21 AM
Subject [nvda] CodeFactory Eloquence with NVDA 2022.1?

Before I email CodeFactory, has anybody else gotten an answer from them as to when their add-on will work with NVDA 2022.1?

mattias

Eh What?

Found What?

Skickades från E-post för Windows

Från: Curtis Delzer
Skickat: den 14 maj 2022 22:38
Till: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Ämne: Re: [nvda] CodeFactory Eloquence with NVDA 2022.1?

OOPS, just found it, ignore previous message will install and report.

On 5/14/2022 12:18 PM, Chris Smart wrote:

> Before I email CodeFactory, has anybody else gotten an answer from them as

> to when their add-on will work with NVDA 2022.1?

>  

> Chris, starting to wish I hadn't given them my money

>

--

Curtis Delzer

H.S.

K6VFO

Rialto, CA

curtis@...

Sarah k Alawami

I’m not begiign to regret the choice but I am. I bought it through ATGuys who are wonderful but I have not even updated this thing since I bought it last July during a sale.  It’s sad really. AtGuys are better than CF in terms of support, I have had to talk to them and get help before.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Socheat
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2022 10:11 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] CodeFactory Eloquence with NVDA 2022.1?

Socheat

Yeah, ATGuys indeed supportive than CF, but unfortunately they just a reseller, so they can't do anything in term of compatibility breaking release.

From "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@...>
Date 5/15/2022 11:43:23 PM
Subject Re: [nvda] CodeFactory Eloquence with NVDA 2022.1?

I’m not begiign to regret the choice but I am. I bought it through ATGuys who are wonderful but I have not even updated this thing since I bought it last July during a sale.  It’s sad really. AtGuys are better than CF in terms of support, I have had to talk to them and get help before.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Socheat
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2022 10:11 PM

A few days ago I submitted a ticket asking about exactly the same thing and they replied that they're working on it and that a new version should be out before the stable release of NVDA 2022.1.
Note this is the second time submitting a ticket about it; this time I chose the high priority. When I submitted a ticket first time I chose medium priority and got no response.
So...fingers cross for now and hope a new version of Codefactory is indeed released prior to the release of 2022.1 stable.

Sarah k Alawami

Can you update the add on from within the add on? that is, can I hit a button to go to the website where the update is? As I don’t think I’ve updated this thing in a year, when I bought this thing in July, ok, not quite a year, but soon enough.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Supanut Leepaisomboon
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 4:04 AM

A few days ago I submitted a ticket asking about exactly the same thing and they replied that they're working on it and that a new version should be out before the stable release of NVDA 2022.1.
Note this is the second time submitting a ticket about it; this time I chose the high priority. When I submitted a ticket first time I chose medium priority and got no response.
So...fingers cross for now and hope a new version of Codefactory is indeed released prior to the release of 2022.1 stable.

Steve Wettlaufer

Unfortunately you can't.  It seems like very obvious functionality though and I really wish they would add it.

Steve

On 2022-05-16 11:02 a.m., Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Can you update the add on from within the add on? that is, can I hit a button to go to the website where the update is? As I don’t think I’ve updated this thing in a year, when I bought this thing in July, ok, not quite a year, but soon enough.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Supanut Leepaisomboon

Sarah k Alawami

Oh, boring.  I might be tempted to send feedback about this, but I doubt they will answer.  This is how they are, never answering emails, never helping with support. They are not so code factory, or something.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Wettlaufer
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 8:24 AM

Unfortunately you can't.  It seems like very obvious functionality though and I really wish they would add it.

Steve

On 2022-05-16 11:02 a.m., Sarah k Alawami wrote: