From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jonathan Milam
Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2021 9:58 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Column shifting in large tables

Hi All,

I am seeing an issue with NVDA where, in a table on a website with hundreds if not a thousand rows, after sorting it in a different order the columns shift at random spots in the table and continue shifting throughout the rest of the table.  So in other words, if the column headers are city, country, course number, course name, etc., the information in the columns shifts so that country becomes the header for city, course name becomes course number, etc.  Unfortunately there is no pattern for this behavior, in that the shifting happens at different spots in the table each time I reload it.  Has anyone else seen this, and if so, any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks,

Jonathan

Jonathan Milam

Unfortunately not, since it is behind an intranet firewall thus requiring VPN for access.  I will definitely check GitHub to see if I can find anything.  Thanks, Sarah.

Jonathan

Do you have an example website or what not to show this behavior? Also have you looked at the GitHub page to see if someone put up an issue about. This will not be of much help, but it might help us troubleshoot.