Com Registration fixing and narrator

mk360

Hi,

I'm having a problem with com registration fixing and narrator. I executed the tool under Windows 7 and now Narrator starts on secure screens, what can I do? because when it starts I can't use NVDA and is very disturbing.

Thanks,

mk.

Quentin Christensen

If you turn off Narrator on the login screen, does it come back next time?

I haven't encountered the issue, and we'd need a bit more info to try to investigate (such as Windows & NVDA versions, etc, and ideally a debug log from running the COM registration tool - though not sure if it would show anything) - if you'd like to investigate a bit more, after fixing it and restarting to confirm, if you then ran the COM registration tool again it would be interesting to see if it did the same thing.

Regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

mk360

I sent you a log privately. Please, I don't know whats the bug for NVDA, I preffer win 10 actually, and I can help testing whatever you need, but I need windows 7 for my work :(.