Topics

locked Command to obtain Serial number from system

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  Some kind soul set a command to obtain our pc's serial number.  As I have a mountain of mail to wade through, and due to being a numbskull at times, can the kind soul or anyone else who saved the command please resend it?  I forgot to save the email concerned myself.  Thank you.  Stay safe and cheers.

Answered on the Windows 10 for Screen Reader Users Group:  https://win10.groups.io/g/win10/message/49055

This topic is now locked, as it is not NVDA related.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell