Comments On the New Weather Plus Add On From Adriano Barbieri

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I just want to say what a big improvement there has been with the switch from the Yahoo system to (I believe it is) the Google system that was instituted by Adriano Barbieri with the latest update of the Weather Plus Add On.  The biggest improvement for me personally is that it actually gets the barometer reading for my local area perfectly.  This was not the case with the old Yahoo system.  It was always about half an inch too low.  I also like the moon information and wind gust additions to the weather information.

Hopefully, this new system will not be short lived as was the other attempt a few years ago to switch to a different system.

Hats off to Adriano!

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"