Connection Problem with NVDA remote

Lee Julien

Hi,

I can no longer connect with NVDAremote.
I have the latest version of NVDA and the Remote.
But the portable version works great.
Does anyone have a solution?
Thanks.

Tyler Spivey

What are you doing and what happens?

On 12/28/2021 6:30 PM, Lee Julien wrote:
Hi,
I can no longer connect with NVDAremote.
I have the latest version of NVDA and the Remote.
But the portable version works great.
Does anyone have a solution?
Thanks.

Lee Julien

Hi,

When I try to log in, I hit enter and go back to the desktop. The connection window does not open.
Yet I am disconnected.
Thanks.

On 12/28/2021 6:30 PM, Lee Julien wrote:
Hi,
I can no longer connect with NVDAremote.
I have the latest version of NVDA and the Remote.
But the portable version works great.
Does anyone have a solution?
Thanks.

Tyler Spivey

Your config file is corrupt.
Press Windows+r, type %appdata%\nvda and press enter. Find remote.ini and delete it.

-----Message d'origine----- From: Tyler Spivey via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2021 9:35 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
What are you doing and what happens?
On 12/28/2021 6:30 PM, Lee Julien wrote:
Hi,
I can no longer connect with NVDAremote.
I have the latest version of NVDA and the Remote.
But the portable version works great.
Does anyone have a solution?
Thanks.

Nermin

Hi, Tyler,

since you're active on this list, would you happen to have any ideas regarding my query on NVDA 2021.3.1 and Remote 2.4 acting up between two machines running Windows 10 with its latest official patches?

I didn't want to just hijack the thread with a new subject. I can repost my original question if need be.

Regards,

Nermin

Lee Julien

Ok, thank you very much Tyler, I will try this.