Topics

Contact

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hi good people:
Please I'll like anyone on this group who uses the Android operating
system, either on the smart phone or tablet, to please contact me
privately.. I need some help.
my Email contact is: @kobisko
Hope to read your responses.
Kind regards.
I am Ibrahim Ajayi.

Bobby Vinton

Well I can't help you because I have a flip phone for now.  I wish I could help you brother.  Good luck.

On 8/3/2020 9:42 PM, Ibrahim Ajayi wrote:
Hi good people:
Please I'll like anyone on this group who uses the Android operating
system, either on the smart phone or tablet, to please contact me
privately.. I need some help.
my Email contact is: @kobisko
Hope to read your responses.
Kind regards.
I am Ibrahim Ajayi.

molly the blind tech lover

Hi.
I use Android . . . I'll be glad to help if I can.