Copy addon settings?

Roger Stewart

I just made a portable version of nvda 21.01 for testing. I want to install a few add-ons I have that I know are compatible but not all of them.  I can't just copy my user configuration to it as that will bring in several add-ons that aren't ready yet but I do want to copy the settings from Station Playlist add on to it.  Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.

Roger

How many add-ons are we talking here?

You could copy the user configuration and just nuke the folders under the addons folder that have addons you either don't want or know to be incompatible.  So far it seems that 2021.1 is disabling incompatible add-ons anyway (or it did for me, and suggested I remove those).

      ~ Brian Vogel