Copying and pasting problem in games written in BGT

mustafa elçiçek

Hello,

While the NVDA Extension Global plugin enabled, I cannot copy and paste in games written with BGT. I mean, I want to paste the clipboard text into a message window, I press CTRL +V but it won't paste in any way.

However, if I press Alt + CTRL + V, then I can paste that way. From the plugin's settings, I set all features as loaded, but again, nothing has changed. Of course, I leave the announcements feature of the Clipboard commands loaded. When I set the announcement feature of clipboard commands to "Don't install", there is no problem. So copy and paste process works as expected.

What do you think the problem might be caused by?