Topics

Correction for Ketan

Ben J. Bloomgren

Ketan,

I’m sorry about the previous message. You were asking about Chicken Nugget on Windows 10. I don’t use Windows 10 myself, but I know people who do use it with Chicken Nugget and love it.

Ben

Ketan Kothari

Actually my problem is using chicken nugett with NVDA on Win 10.

Please do help.

--
Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,

Christo de Klerk

Chicken Nugget works with NVDA under Windows 10, but by default hotkeys have been changed to use the Alt key instead of Ctrl. In other words, to navigate up and down your list of tweets you would no longer use Ctrl+Windows+up/down arrow, but Alt+Windows+Up/Down arrows.

Regards

Christo

On 2016/03/23 8:55 AM, Ketan Kothari wrote:
Actually my problem is using chicken nugett with NVDA on Win 10.

Please do help.

On 3/23/16, Ben J. Bloomgren <bbloomgren@...> wrote:
Ketan,

I’m sorry about the previous message. You were asking about Chicken Nugget
on Windows 10. I don’t use Windows 10 myself, but I know people who do use
it with Chicken Nugget and love it.

Ben

Thank you for that tip. I had planned to install CN on my Win10 box later today, so this heads up is good to know. I knew that Chris had changed the mappings a bit to keep from conflicting with the new multi-desktop commands, but I couldn't recall what he'd changed them to.
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.
Training Instructor.